View Profile SwiftVector

3 Movie Reviews

Probably the highest quality Lego stop motion I've seen. Made me chuckle, and the voice actors really sell the comedy.

Reminds me of the old days playing Lego Island (in the best way possible). It's got the same brand of crazy animations and nothing-makes-sense that I've been missing all this time. ENA adventure game when?

Haven't felt like this since the last time I saw a pixar short

17 Game Reviews

Quite a fun and unique card game! And really well-polished. I'll probably be playing more of this.

A couple ideas:
Would be nice to have a setting (unless I've missed it) to adjust the speed of the animations. Also I've been disconnected a few times, so it would be nice in singleplayer at least to be able to carry on from where you left off when you reconnect.

I like the parallax effect, it's really well tuned and gives a feeling of size to definitely-not-bowser.

Fun idle game. I like the production chain aspect - kind of reminds me of Anno strangely enough. High scores don't seem to be working though, unless I'm missing something. Do you have to restart your tower?

GeneralVimes responds:

Thank you! Indeed, looks like the stats are not sending - I'm looking into it now and will update the game
UPD: fixed that, thanks again for info

4 Audio Reviews

Very nice. I like how this evolves and builds up, and the way it slows down when it ends is really cool!

BluFlame77 responds:

Cheers! Glad you enjoyed :)

Brought here by the game WarpyWarp, this is really nice. Has a mystical kinda feel to it.

CaptainBoomcake responds:

wait what :D warpywarp uses this music? :D

I like it. The mix sounds really good on my headphones at least, and it makes the drums feel right at home. The way the melodies weave in and out of focus is very pleasing.
Maybe the percussion sample it ends on at 6:57 sounds a little unsettling to my ear but that's a minor niggle and it's probably just me.

1 Art Review

Love the detail on the buildings

I make dinky little games and even dinkier little music for those games.

Male