View Profile SwiftVector

3 Movie Reviews

Probably the highest quality Lego stop motion I've seen. Made me chuckle, and the voice actors really sell the comedy.

Reminds me of the old days playing Lego Island (in the best way possible). It's got the same brand of crazy animations and nothing-makes-sense that I've been missing all this time. ENA adventure game when?

Haven't felt like this since the last time I saw a pixar short

19 Game Reviews

Really stylistic game. I love the attention to detail here - like how the music gets filtered when you pause. Would love to see this get expanded on!

Visuals and sound give this a very mysterious vibe, which gels quite well with the really esoteric rules that I still don't understand. The platforming feels satisfying too.

DefaultLabs responds:

Thanks! This was exactly what I was going for so I'm happy to hear it!

Quite a fun and unique card game! And really well-polished. I'll probably be playing more of this.

A couple ideas:
Would be nice to have a setting (unless I've missed it) to adjust the speed of the animations. Also I've been disconnected a few times, so it would be nice in singleplayer at least to be able to carry on from where you left off when you reconnect.

4 Audio Reviews

Very nice. I like how this evolves and builds up, and the way it slows down when it ends is really cool!

BluFlame77 responds:

Cheers! Glad you enjoyed :)

Brought here by the game WarpyWarp, this is really nice. Has a mystical kinda feel to it.

CaptainBoomcake responds:

wait what :D warpywarp uses this music? :D

I like it. The mix sounds really good on my headphones at least, and it makes the drums feel right at home. The way the melodies weave in and out of focus is very pleasing.
Maybe the percussion sample it ends on at 6:57 sounds a little unsettling to my ear but that's a minor niggle and it's probably just me.

3 Art Reviews

This style is so satisfying to look at for some reason

Certly responds:

My main goal thank you

Dude I've never even owned a PSP and this is making me feel nostalgic.

Love the detail on the buildings

I make dinky little games and even dinkier little music for those games.

Male